মঙ্গলবার, ৫ জুন, ২০১২

Timothy Bradley Enjoying the Spotlight Ahead of Big Fight

Crystina Poncher: "Tim, a little over a year ago you were fighting in Detroit in the Pontiac Silverdome. And now here we are, you're getting ready to head to Las Vegas, the biggest fight of your life. How has this experience been for you thus far?"


Timothy Bradley: "Unbelievable experience. Probably... this is huge. I'm loving it. I'm loving the attention, I'm loving the exposure. I can't even walk down the street in my hometown now without being bothered by people. Not bothered, but stopped by people. This is great. This is something I wanted my whole career, and it's finally here. Thanks to Manny Pacquiao, definitely, for stepping up and fighting me. He's definitely made my dreams come true."






CP: "How has the promotion been for you? I see pulling up in this bus that they can't even get in the parking lot. You're able to travel with the people that are closest to you, your friends, your family. What has that been like to have them involved in this whole process, and just how big this promotion has been for you?"


TB: "This promotion has been really huge. Having my family a part of this is definitely great, and having my loved ones come out and support me has been wonderful. I think we're on a roller coaster ride, and we just ridin', we're gonna ride that bus 'til the wheels fall off. As long as we're here, we're definitely gonna accept whatever comes with this territory. Becoming a superstar in this game, you have a lot of luxuries and things like that, so we're definitely gonna enjoy it."


CP: "Monica was being so patient passing these credentials out to us, and at first I didn't pick up -- I didn't really pick up on what this said. If you look closely, there's a little number two. Why don't you tell us what this is all about?"

TB: "I'm gonna win June 9th. That's what that's all about. I'm gonna win, without a doubt. June 9th. Tickets are already gonna be going on sale June 10 for this next fight. November. That's how exciting the fight's gonna be. That's guaranteed excitement on June 9th. So that's what all that's about. That's just saying that there's gonna be a rematch. Pacquiao's gonna have another shot at getting his belt back."