শনিবার, ৭ জুলাই, ২০১২

Watch Live online : Kell Brook vs Carson Jones













Jones is ranked at number three by the IBF – two spots above Brook – and the stakes couldn’t be higher as the victor would move into pole position to fight for the title in the fall, which is being contested by current number one Mike Jones and number two ranked Randall Bailey on June 9 in Las Vegas.








“It’s a step-up in class again and one that I’m truly ready for,” said Brook. “Jones is experienced for his age and has been avoided, but I want a World title shot and in order to get it, I need to go through him.

“The Hatton night just blew my mind. It was the biggest crowd I’ve ever fought in front of and they were all there for me. That’s a very special feeling and I cannot wait to experience it again.”






“Basically Kell Brook is the last person standing in my way to fight for a World title,” said Jones. “He will have to kill me to beat me because I have worked too hard to let anyone stop me from reaching my dream.

“It does not matter if the fight is here, there or in Zimbabwe. I have made a living going to other people’s hometowns and knocking them out and this will be no exception. Kell Brook needs to be afraid, very afraid, because his fans are going to see him put to sleep on July 7.”





Date : 7th July

Time : 9pm (ET)










Live Online (click Here)

Live streaming (click Here)

Watch Live online (click Here)